In this Azure article, we will discuss an overview of Azure Synapse Studio and how to open Azure Synapse Studio from the Azure Portal.
Azure Synapse Studio
Azure Synapse Studio is an excellent tool that helps you to build your fully-integrated analytics solution. It helps you to perform many activities on your data.
Azure Synapse Studio provides you with different tabs. On the Azure Synapse Studio page, you will find all the tabs on the left navigation.
Here, you will get the options to ingest, analyze, and visualize your data. You can interact with PowerBI to build interactive reports with your data.
From the Data tab, you have the option to create an SQL database, Lake database, etc. You can also connect to external data. Click on the + option to view all the available options.
From the Develop tap, you can manage SQL script, KQL script, Notebook, your Data flow, etc. Just click on the + option to get all these options.
On the Integrate tab, you have the option to integrate with Pipeline, Copy Data tool, etc. Just click on the + option for viewing all these options.
From the Monitor tab, you have the option to monitor SQL Pools, Apache Spark pools, Data Explorer Pools, SQL requests, KQL requests, Apache Spark applications, etc. Once you will click on the Monitor tab, you will find all the options. Click each of the options to monitor individually.
From the manage tab, you can able to manage SQL pools, Data Explore pools, Apache Spark pools, and along with that, you can manage external connections like Linked services, Azure Purview, etc. You can also manage the security part with Credentials, Access controls, etc.
Along with that, you can manage the integration with the triggers, Create pipeline triggers, Integration runtimes, and many more.
How to open Azure Synapse Studio
- Once you have created the Azure Synapse Analytics workspace in Azure Portal, Follow the below steps to open the Azure Synapse Studio.
- Log in to the Azure Portal (https://portal.azure.com/)
- Search for Azure Synapse Analytics and click on the Search result “Azure Synapse Analytics”.
- Now, you can able to see the Azure Synapse Analytics Workspace that you have already created –> click on that Workspace to open.
- On the Azure Synapse Analytics Workspace page –> Click on the Overview tab –> You can able to see “Open Synapse Studio” on the right side under “Getting Started”.
You may also like following the below articles
In this Azure article, we discussed an overview of Azure Synapse Studio and how to open Azure Synapse Studio from the Azure Portal. Thanks for reading this article !!!