Well, here we will discuss adding a user to your Azure Subscription with Resource Group Access.
How to add user to Resource Group in Azure
Follow the below steps
1. Login to Azure Portal (https://portal.azure.com/)
2. Now, After logging in to the Azure Portal, search for the “Azure active directory” and click on the search result.
3. Click on the Users button from the left side menu
4. Click on the + New user button to create a new user
Now follow the Article How to create a user in Azure active directory and create the user. You can see I have created a new user
When this new user Test logs in for the first time, he won’t be able to see anything in the subscription until so we should grant him access to a specific resource group.
5. Navigate to the Resource group that you want to give access.
6. Now click on the Access control (IAM), then click on the + Add button and the Add role assignment option.
7. Select the role, Assign access to option, and select the member to add as below, then finally click on the Save button.
Now you are done, the user Test is now the owner of the resource group MyNewresgroupupdt. He can fully manage all the resources inside that group.
He can also create new resources inside the resource group.
You can add a user to a Resource Group in Azure.
You may like following the articles below
In this article, we discussed how to add a user to the Resource Group in Azure. Thanks for reading this article !!!
I am Rajkishore, and I have over 14 years of experience in Microsoft Azure and AWS, with good experience in Azure Functions, Storage, Virtual Machine, Logic Apps, PowerShell Commands, CLI Commands, Machine Learning, AI, Azure Cognitive Services, DevOps, etc. Not only that, I do have good real-time experience in designing and developing cloud-native data integrations on Azure or AWS, etc. I hope you will learn from these practical Azure tutorials. Read more.