In this Azure article, we will discuss how to get client id and client secret in Azure. Along with that, we will discuss a few other topics.
Table of Contents
How to get client id and client secret in Azure Portal
Let’s discuss the simple steps to get the client id and client secret in Azure Portal. First, let’s check the quick steps to get the client secret in Azure then we will discuss the steps to get the client id in Azure Portal.
How to get client secret in Azure
Follow the below quick steps to get client secret in Azure Portal.
- Log in to the Azure Portal.
- Search for Azure Active Directory and click on the search result Azure Active Directory.
3. Click on the App registrations link from the left navigation –> then click on the application for the one you wish to get the client secret.
4. Click on the Certificates & secrets from the left navigation –> then select the Client secrets tab to see the client secret.
How to get client id in Azure
Follow the below steps to get the client id in Azure portal.
- Follow step-1 to step-3.
- On the application page, click on the Overview tab, and you can able see the Application (client id) as highlighted below.
You may also like following the below articles
- An introduction to Microsoft Azure Portal
- How to add bulk guest users in Azure AD B2B from Azure Portal and PowerShell
- How to find deleted users in Azure Active Directory
- How to create and add members to Azure Active Directory Group
Well, in this Azure article, we discussed the steps to get the client id and secret in Azure Portal. Thanks for reading this article !!
I am Rajkishore, and I have over 14 years of experience in Microsoft Azure and AWS, with good experience in Azure Functions, Storage, Virtual Machine, Logic Apps, PowerShell Commands, CLI Commands, Machine Learning, AI, Azure Cognitive Services, DevOps, etc. Not only that, I do have good real-time experience in designing and developing cloud-native data integrations on Azure or AWS, etc. I hope you will learn from these practical Azure tutorials. Read more.