I recently worked for one of my clients, where their Azure SQL Server had to restart after some maintenance activity. I followed the steps mentioned in this article to restart Azure SQL Server.
Restart Azure SQL Server
1. Login to Azure Portal(https://portal.azure.com/)
2. Navigate to your Azure Database for MySQL server. Click on that.
3. Now, on the next step, click the Restart button from the top of the server’s Overview page.
4. Now click the Yes button on the Restart Server Pop-up to confirm the restart operation.
5. Now you can see the MYSQL server database has been restarted Successfully.
You may also like following the articles below
It is just a 3 steps process to restart Azure SQL Server. Thanks for reading this article !!!
I am Rajkishore, and I have over 14 years of experience in Microsoft Azure and AWS, with good experience in Azure Functions, Storage, Virtual Machine, Logic Apps, PowerShell Commands, CLI Commands, Machine Learning, AI, Azure Cognitive Services, DevOps, etc. Not only that, I do have good real-time experience in designing and developing cloud-native data integrations on Azure or AWS, etc. I hope you will learn from these practical Azure tutorials. Read more.