While working with Azure DevOps, it’s important to check the Azure DevOps status. In this Azure DevOps article, we will discuss multiple approaches to check the status of your Azure DevOps.
Table of Contents
How to check Azure DevOps Status
There are a few simple approaches to view Azure DevOps service status. Let’s discuss those approaches one by one.
- Approach-1: Using the Azure DevOps official website
- Approach-2: Using Visual Studio Extensions
Approach-1: Using the Azure DevOps official website
- Navigate to the Azure DevOps Official site. Once you are there, you can able to see the status below.
You can see the status of the below services with respect to different locations. The services are
- Core Services
- Test plans
- Other Services
The list of locations are as below
- United States
- United Kingdom
- Asia Pacific
Approach-2: Using Visual Studio Extensions
Launch your Visual Studio 2019, and then you can download and install the “Azure DevOps Status Monitor” extension in your Visual Studio. Follow the below steps.
- After launching the Visual Studio, click on the Extensions menu –> then choose the Manage Extensions option.
2. Click on the Visual Studio Marketplace node, search for “Azure DevOps Monitor,” and press Enter. The “Azure DevOps Monitor” extension will appear as a search result. Click on the Download button next to the extension name to download the extension, as shown below.
3. After downloading successfully, you will see the VSIX Installer pop-up. Click on the Modify/Install button to start the installation.
4. Once the extension has been installed successfully, you can again click on the Extensions menu and then click Manage Extensions –> expand the Installed node. You should see that the Azure DevOps Status Monitor extension has been installed successfully. Refer to the screenshot below.
5. To configure the extension, click the Tools menu –> Select Options.
6. Expand the “Azure DevOps Status Monitor” node and click on the General tab.
After installing and configuring this extension, you can check the status of your Azure DevOps directly from Visual Studio.
You may also like following the articles below
- How to create a new project in Azure DevOps
- What is Azure DevOps?
- Azure DevOps Pricing
- Azure DevOps vs Jenkins
In this Azure DevOps article, we discussed 2 simple approaches to view Azure DevOps Status. Thanks for reading this article !!!
I am Rajkishore, and I have over 14 years of experience in Microsoft Azure and AWS, with good experience in Azure Functions, Storage, Virtual Machine, Logic Apps, PowerShell Commands, CLI Commands, Machine Learning, AI, Azure Cognitive Services, DevOps, etc. Not only that, I do have good real-time experience in designing and developing cloud-native data integrations on Azure or AWS, etc. I hope you will learn from these practical Azure tutorials. Read more.