Basically, the Azure service bus connection string is a key value pair. In this Azure article, we will discuss where to get the Azure service bus connection string in Azure Portal. Along with that, we will also discuss a few other topics as mentioned below.
Table of Contents
How to find Azure service bus connection string
It is so simple to get the Azure service bus connection string in Azure Portal using the below steps.
- Log in to the Azure Portal.
- Search for service bus and click on the search result service bus under the services.
3. Now, you will see the lists of Azure Service Bus namespaces. Click on the specific namespace where you want to see the connection string.
4. On the Service Bus Namespace page, click on the Shared access policies link from the left navigation —> Then click on the RootManageSharedAccesskey on the right side –> Now, you can able to see the Primary connection string and the secondary connection string as highlighted below. Click on the Copy button next to each connection string to copy the connection string to the clipboard.
Azure service bus connection string format
An Azure service bus connection string looks like the one below.
Azure service bus connection string contains the below parameters and basically a set of key and value pairs and is separated by semicolons.
You may also like following the below articles
- Azure Service Bus Topic Example C#
- Azure Storage Queue vs Service Bus
- How to use Azure Service bus Queues
- How to Create Azure Free Account (Step by Step tutorial)
- What is Microsoft Azure and How does Microsoft Azure Works?
- How to Upload and Download File From Azure Blob Storage Using C# and PowerShell
- How to create Azure dashboards (Step-by-step guide)
Well, in this article, we discussed how to get an Azure service bus connection string and along with that we have also discussed the format of the Azure service bus connection string. Thanks for reading this article !!!