This article will discuss the quick steps to download MARS agent option.
MARS Agent Download
To download the MARS agent, you can follow the below steps.
1. Log in to Azure Portal (https://portal.azure.com/)
2. Navigate to the Recovery Services Vault and click the Backup link under the Getting Started section on the Recovery Services Vault page.
3. Select Where is your workload running? Option as On-premises and select the What do you want to backup? Option as Files and Folder; you can also select the System State.
4. Now click on the Prepare Infrastructure button.
5. Click on the Download Agent for Windows Server or Windows Client link under the Install Recovery Services agent option.
6. Click on the Save button to save the installer on your local machine
Select the Already downloaded or use the latest Recovery Services Agent option under Download vault credentials to register the server to the vault. Vault credentials will expire after 2 days option, then click on the Download button.
Now click on the Save button to save the Vault credentials file in your local system path.
This is how we can download the MARS agent and the Vault credentials using the Microsoft Azure Portal. Now is the time to install the register of the MARS agent.
You may also like following the articles below
This article discussed the quick steps to download the MARS agent in the Azure Portal.
I am Rajkishore, and I have over 14 years of experience in Microsoft Azure and AWS, with good experience in Azure Functions, Storage, Virtual Machine, Logic Apps, PowerShell Commands, CLI Commands, Machine Learning, AI, Azure Cognitive Services, DevOps, etc. Not only that, I do have good real-time experience in designing and developing cloud-native data integrations on Azure or AWS, etc. I hope you will learn from these practical Azure tutorials. Read more.