A Test plan in Azure DevOps acts like a container that contains all the project’s test suites. This Azure DevOps article will discuss the quick steps to create a test plan in Azure DevOps.
How to create a test plan in Azure DevOps
Follow the below steps to create a test plan in Azure DevOps.
- Log in to Azure Portal.
- Search for Azure DevOps and click on the search result Azure DevOps organizations.
3. Click on the “My Azure DevOps Organizations” link.
4. Click on the project name, or you can also click on the New Project link to create a brand-new project.
5. Click on the Test Plans link from the left navigation –>. Then, choose the Test Plans link.
6. Click the + New Test Plan button to create a new test plan.
7. Provide a name for your Test Plan, Select an Area Path and then select Iteration and then click on the Create button.
Now, the test plan has been created successfully.
You may also like following the articles below
In this Azure DevOps tutorial, we discussed the quick steps to create a test plan in Azure DevOps. Now, it’s your turn to create/rename and remove or delete the test plan in Azure DevOps. Thanks for reading this article !!!
I am Rajkishore, and I have over 14 years of experience in Microsoft Azure and AWS, with good experience in Azure Functions, Storage, Virtual Machine, Logic Apps, PowerShell Commands, CLI Commands, Machine Learning, AI, Azure Cognitive Services, DevOps, etc. Not only that, I do have good real-time experience in designing and developing cloud-native data integrations on Azure or AWS, etc. I hope you will learn from these practical Azure tutorials. Read more.