In this Azure article, we will discuss the quick steps to move recovery services vault to another subscription and another Resource Group.
Table of Contents
How to move recovery services vault to another subscription
Follow the below steps
- Log in to the Azure Portal and open the Recovery services vault that you want to move to a different Subscription.
- On the Overview tab, click on the Essentials option. Click on the Change link next to the Subscription.
3. On the Move Resources window, select another subscription and then click on the OK button to move the Recovery Services vault to another subscription.
How to move Recovery Services vault to different resource group
If you wish to move your Recovery services vault to a different resource group, you can do that quickly using the below steps
- Log in to the Azure Portal and open the Recovery services vault that you want to move to a different resource group.
- On the Overview tab, click on the Essentials option. Click on the Change link next to the Resource group.
3. Select the optional related resources and then select another existing Resource group from the dropdown.
or, You can click on the Create a new group link to create a new resource group.
4. Select the check box “I understand that tools and scripts associated with moved resources will not work until I update them to use new resource IDs” and finally, click on the OK button.
You may also like following the below articles
In this Azure article, we will discuss how to move the recovery services vault to another subscription and to another Resource Group. Thanks for reading this article !!!
I am Rajkishore, and I have over 14 years of experience in Microsoft Azure and AWS, with good experience in Azure Functions, Storage, Virtual Machine, Logic Apps, PowerShell Commands, CLI Commands, Machine Learning, AI, Azure Cognitive Services, DevOps, etc. Not only that, I do have good real-time experience in designing and developing cloud-native data integrations on Azure or AWS, etc. I hope you will learn from these practical Azure tutorials. Read more.