In this Azure tutorial, we will discuss What is Microsoft Cloud Background Check. Along with this, we will also discuss the below topics.
- Microsoft pre-employment check
- Microsoft Background Check
Table of Contents
What is Microsoft Cloud Background Check
Well, here we will discuss, What is Microsoft Cloud Background Check.
Microsoft uses to do a Cloud Background Check for the candidates who are hired as Employees and are responsible to provide Microsoft 365 related services. It is compulsory for the Microsoft Employees that are having access to the customer data to follow the Microsoft Cloud Background Check process.
There are different checks that are performed as part of the Microsoft Cloud Background Check with the local Law.
- As part of this check, they will trace the Social Security Number (SSN) of the Employee in the United States. So SSN should proper and a valid one.
- As part of this check, Criminal history checks up to seven years will be done in the United States. For the outside of the United States, An international criminal history check will be done as part of the Microsoft Cloud Background check. Again it depends on the local law of the Country.
- One more check will be also done as part of the Microsoft Cloud Background Check i.e Global sanctions and enforcement check.
Microsoft keeps the results from the Microsoft Cloud Background check-in their employee database and connects to the data-centers across the globe.
It is a mandate for an employee to renew the Microsoft Cloud Background check once it expires or else they will lose access to the Microsoft 365 services.
If in case any of the employees leave the Organization then, Microsoft immediately revokes access to all the data centers.
Microsoft verifies the United States citizenship for all the employees with the physical and logical access to Microsoft 365 United States Government services. All the Candidates have to submit all the documents to the Citizenship Delegate for their region in person without fail.
They have to submit all the proper documents with proper signature in person with out fail.
For more information on this, you can visit to Microsoft official site.
This is all about What is Microsoft Cloud Background Check that Microsoft uses to check for all the candidates who will be responsible to provide Microsoft 365 related services.
Microsoft pre-employment check
Before the actual employment with Microsoft, the Global Security Department of Microsoft ensures that the background screening is done. As part of the Background screening, the Global Security Department checks on the below points
- Social Security Number (SSN) check-in United States and the document on the confirmation of identity from the Government those belongs to Asia, Europe, etc.
- Criminal history check-up based on the local Law.
- A check on the highest level of academics.
- The check on the employment history at a minimum of till 5 years.
Microsoft Background Check
Above we discussed What is Microsoft Cloud Background Check. Now Let’s discuss Microsoft Background Check. Microsoft uses to do a background check on the below details overall. Again it might vary based on the department you are joining to.
- A background check on your previous employment history.
- The background check on all your educational history.
- The verification on your Citizenship including the physical verification till your home town.
- Another important thing is they will do a proper background check on the criminal activities, Any cases are there on your name, Criminal records, etc.
- They might do a Credit Check if you are joining to their finance department.
As I told already, it depends on the country you are joining and for which department you are joining. This is just a standard process that they use to follow. They use to do a pre-employment background check that might take 2 to 3 weeks approximately.
You may also like following the below Articles
Well, here in this article, we discussed What is Microsoft Cloud Background Check and Microsoft pre-employment check and along with these we also discussed Microsoft Background Check. Hoping this information might help you.