In this article, we will discuss the quick steps to create Route tables in Azure.
How to create Route tables in Azure
Follow the below steps to create Azure Route Tables in Azure Portal.
- Log in to Azure Portal.
- Search for Route tables and click on the search result Route tables.
3. Click on the + Create button or even you can also click on the Create Route Table button for the same purpose.
4. On the Create Route table window, provide the below details
- Subscription: Select a valid Azure Subscription.
- Resource Group: Choose an existing Resource Group or even you can click on the Create new link to create a new Resource Group.
- Region: Select the region or location.
- Name: Provide a unique name for the Route table.
- Propagate gateway routes: Select the Yes option.
Keep the other tab values as it is and click on the Review + Create button.
The system will check whether all the options entered by you are correct or not. If all ok, it will show you the Validation passed message on the next pop-up. Finally, Click on the Create button to create the Route table in Azure Portal.
It will take a few seconds and will show you “Your deployment is complete” message. Click on the “Go to resource” button to navigate to the Route table that we have created.
You may also like following the below articles
- How to find Resource id in Azure portal
- How to Upload and Download File From Azure Blob Storage Using C# and PowerShell
- How to create table in Azure SQL database
- Azure Data Studio Connect To SQL Server (Easy Steps)
- How to Create Azure Free Account (Step by Step tutorial)
In this article, we discussed how to create Route tables in Azure. Thanks for reading this article !!!